How do dreams, hopes and wishes come true? Intentions= results!!!

Wishes and Hopes - When do dreams matter?
Hopes, dreams and wishes can be powerful and compelling, yet if they remain imprisoned within you, you'll never know their true beauty and value. Now is when you can take the very best of what's in you, and give it room to grow. Reality is where you are right here and now. And the great thing is, you're able to shape that reality as it arrives. How do you agree or disagree with this? I agree with this, our hopes, dreams and wishes will never come to truth and get real if we confine them just in our imaginations. Actions makes every intention real, that for me makes it real. An intention can never be an intention if we don't have results for it right?
@Darkwing (21588)
I agree with you, entirely. A dormant dream is not going to materialise, unless you awaken it in your mind and work towards reaching your goal. Nothing can be obtained without effort, and your dream will elude you if you don't want it enough to work for it. Brightest Blessings, my friend. Nice discussion.. +
Brightest blessings too Darkwing. I particularly like how you put it, "awaken it in your mind." That was such a good emphasis. See you around. A lovely healthy awesome mylotting! Cheers!
@Darkwing (21588)
Thank you, my friend, and you are most welcome. Have a great evening!
@Darkwing (21588)
Thank you also for BR, my friend. Brightest Blessings.
I agree with you about their potential, but I've found [through my own experience] that my best efforts tend to fall short, so it's usually better not to set definite goals unless they're something like 'Fold the laundry you sat on your bed this morning.' I'm big on living in the moment while vaguely planning ahead, but definites tend to be a little more difficult to achieve. [ie. I need to graduate Harvard Law with a 4.0 GPA is a little more impossible (comparatively) than 'I need to get a law degree']
Wow! That's such a dream. Yes, we have to set and define the goals step by step and to let those steps reach that definite goals. It's still my dream to step at Harvard Business school. I'm still saving for it. I almost wanted to surrender. My earnings here in my country still needs to double and triple but have high hopes and dreams, I still need to work it out.
@winterose (39897)
the dream is where the journey starts, you have to have dreams or you will do nothing and get no where in life, after the dream comes setting the plan in action, if you don't then all you have is a dream, you have to make that dream your reality