what is the best way to come out of a depression.????

@alcazar (761)
I have seen friends and have myself experienced it ....like when i loose on something or just didnt get the results which i expected ...that kinda thing....like ...i think of making something and work very hard for it but at the end of it ....it turns out to be that all my efforts have gone in vain.... How come out of it in a positive and much better way???
@besthope44 (12141)
Most time, its my work..with ontime deliveries and work loads. I try to divert mind on music and i feel better. We need to manage depression, as it is part of life in busy world. But if we concentrate, we can manage it. I does it through my yoga, listening music and going out on vacation.
@jesbellaine (4155)
When I am depressed definitely I am stressed as well. As for me, either I ask mom to cook her specialty food for me to eat or I go to a massage SPA and pamper myself. After that, I would think what depresses me and I will try calm myself in order to think clearly!
Depression as a whole has got many phases. In the initial phase it will now be a disease but just a state of mind. If you have the will to overcome it you can do it by doing simple things like diverting your mind by watching movies and listening to music etc. But having prologed depression needs to be consulted with a psychologist and a psychiatrist. Finally i would say nothing is greater than our mind, whats your opinion on this...
@vera5d (4006)
for me the first thing i start with is diet and sleep...if i'm eating horrible foods like sugar and caffeine and not getting enough sleep i am miserable! Then I write. It doesn't matter what I write, it always helps me.
@TAPARIA (314)
I have also experienced the same thing many times. if i work hard for something and dont get the expected result i get dipressed. i start doubting my ability. in suchsituation i talk to my friend and he encourages me to try again and not loose hope. I think talking to friend is the best way to come out of depression
@Ravenladyj (22936)
Being blue or down about something and being full-blown depressed are two very different things to me...When I'm down about something I generally just let it run its course but when I'm actually depressed (i've had to deal with severe depression all my life) its a different story...for that I take medication and have been to therapy etc etc.. When you are just down about something, try looking at it from a different angle....Rather than seeing the negative, find the positive..for example, you did or tried something but didnt get the results etc rather than dwelling on the fact that I didnt get what I wanted, I remind myself that at least I tried and i did the best that I could..
@bbsr13 (4198)
Hello,alcazar! You have to first find out the cause of failre in achieving your desired goal.without wasting time you must find out the means and plan your work schedule and you may consult your friends and well wishers regarding your plan and programs so that you will achieve success in your life.so when ever you are in depression vent your feelings and emotions to people close to you.verbalise your problem.the more you bottle up ,the more you will find it difficult to find out hopes.avoid polarising your thoughts.normally people with egoistic temperament suffer from depression,this my detection.i had ego within my heart during my school days,for which i was not faring well with my studies.but when i realised,i gave up my ego and mixed with others freely and got success.and uptill now i have not experienced failure and depression never dared to capture me.so, it is my advice be positive in your thoughts and approach.thank you.
Start out with a nice shower listening to your favorite music. Forget about what happened, and decide what you want to make happen and new ways to do that. Spend a day with friends, or doing something you really enjoy before trying to start again. Keep trying, don't give up. = )
@megumiart (3780)
The best, and I think most guaranteed way to overcome depression is by seeing a therapist or phucologist, or at least your doctor. Having depression myself, I know that you have to have someone that you can talk to like that.