New Episode 4/9/08

@kareng (11081)
So how did you like it? I thought it was great yet sad in a way. Denny is getting so pityful in his ploys to win over Shirley. The gadget he designed and had installed to produce the tears was just too much. In a way I feel sorry for him, but then again he seems so silly at other times. You just gotta love him. I'd love to hear your thoughts on our first new episode since the Writer's strike!
@slothgurl (572)
• Enumclaw, Washington
I just love that show! I thought the tear hoses thing was a little much. But it was still funny. #:)
@kareng (11081)
I agree. It never ceases to amaze me the extremes that Denny will go to for a woman..haha.
• Enumclaw, Washington
I can't wait to see what they're gonna be up to tonite!! #:)
@kareng (11081)
I thought it was sad with Shirley losing her father. They always come up with some interesting twists! I loved the sub-plot with Jerry (hands). I wish they would do more with Clarance. I really like him. It seems he got shoved to the outside after they brought on all the new faces.