getting the mail out

@Modestah (11188)
Will all these airline cancellations effect our outgoing mail? or is it only passenger airlines that are being effected? Does our mail go out on passenger or private airlines? I have a couple of bills (not local) that are not set up for online payments, they have horrible late fees and I am a little nervous of the payment not arriving in time.
@jillhill (37377)
That's a good question! I really don't know! But I got online today and see the Frontier airlines filed bankruptsy and I just bought my ticket to go to Arizona in May from them.....I hope my ticket is still good or I am out four hundred bucks!
@sedel1027 (17850)
I don’t know what Airline the USPS uses. I know Fed Ex and UPS have their own jets. I thought that USPS has some of their own jets and also sent some mail through commercial airlines.
@kykidd (6818)
I don't think it should have any effect on our mail. I think that goes on private postal airlines. I have some bills that need to get out too.
@maddysmommy (16232)
I wouldn't be surprised if they rerouted them through other airlines as I'm sure AA isn't the only one that delivers mail :)