how many hours do you spend .....

@megaplaza (1441)
Nigeria
how many hours do you spend watching tv, reading books, surfing online in a day. i hardly watch Tv, these days, except during football matches, then i spend atlest one hour online a day, then as for reading, i cant calculate that.
I try to set a schedule, but I can only stick to it on the weekend when I don't have the distractions of the work week. I am online most of the day and night on various social networks, updating my websites and researching. I might watch maybe 2-3 hours of TV in a week, I try not to watch too much TV. I am currently reading several different books so I read an hour out of each during the course of a day. And then there are days I might take the day off and not do any of it, like today was beautiful outside so I did not read or watch TV and I have been off and on the computer today just answering mail.
@wy2008 (185)
that depends , when i am free , i spend much time on getting online , when busy , i spend little time , even don't for a whole day , but i never watch tv , because i don't have a tv in my place here .