Problems with alertpay

Hi friends,I am very happy that i finally got my payment from incomebux. But i have alertpay account and i am an indian. So i am having problems withdrawing my money. What should i do? Can i request them to send the payment again to my paypal account? What if they say no? My country is not listed on alertpay and they say they send cheques to all the countries, but i have only one dollar in my account and the processing fees is around 3 dollars. What should i do?~pinks~
@monouu (2608)
AlertPay won't send fund to your paypal so just wait till you've bigger amount then request a check. However processing fee for foreign check can be high in your country, you better check it up with your bank first. In some forum there're member to member exchange so you can exchange e-currency with one another. However be careful of scammer.
@wasim989 (2302)
Hiiiiii There You can now use Paypal and then directly tranfer your money in your bank A/C. I am an Indian and I have also added my Canara bank A/c in paypal.
@debu1456 (521)
Try to accumulate those money....after having a bulk amount....request a cheque from them....