Age Gap

Have you seen the movie autumn in New York? Or have you been into a relationship or know someone who's in a relationship with a few years of age gap with each other? When is the age gap too big for lovers?
@sacmom (14250)
I've never seen this movie. However I am 8 1/2 years younger than my husband. I'd have to say an age gap that would be too big for lovers would be when the older one could be the younger one's grandparent. But then again what do I know? So long as they are both consenting adults, who cares?
Hi there sacmom! That's really great. My husband is five years older than me. I guess as long as it's within a decade, it's fine. It's no big deal. I agree that it all depends upon those who are in the relationship theirselves. As long as they're in legal age and they're happy, I think they don't have to worry about what others would say. Thank you very much for your response.
winona ryder and richard gere? yeah..ive seen that movie. hmnn..that really happens..to be involved and fell inlove with someone older or younger than you. age doesnt matter! my dad's 67 years old while my mom's 48 years old...hehe!
Hi there Jemz! Yes, it is the movie of Winona Ryder and Richard Gere. That's really great. I'm sure that your parents really love each other because they are able to work evertyhing out with that age gap. Thank you very much for your response.