Barking Dogs!

@ozzeth (942)
Aw!Aw!Aw!Aw! Grrrgrrrrr...Aw!Aw!Aw!Aw! Dogs barking again. It's just 2:00 am in the dawn. Hey doggie? What's up? Do you see a stranger outside or you feel some other strange things from the outside world? Doggie..Doggie..Doggie..Whats happening my cutie dogie. Please stop barking. My ears irritating. I can't sleep again because you are barking with nothing. No one here...No one ever here. Are you scared??? Don't worrie i am here.
@danzer (2731)
I think and had observed that dogs don't bark for the sake of barking. Either there is a stranger man or an enemy dog. So, just be patient with your dog and you may want to look out and know for sure what's the reason for barking!
@modelit (54)
Dogs have different reasons why they are barking. It's irrirated me too but then we have nothing to do but to find out why they acting as like that. We don't understand what they spoken but there's really something wrong with them or they saw something that we cannot see. AWWWWoooooo.