Why do you believe / not believe in God?

@pitstop (9744)
This is an open discussion and all views will be respected. What is it that makes you believe in God if you believe or not believe in God (if you dont). What drives your belief? What influences your choice? Do you think you are right? I hope to get as many opinions as possible as this question intrigues me!
For me i do believe in Gods existence. I believe him, beacuse i think people need hope, and a reasoning for how the earth was devolped. I havent choosen a religion yet, but i think i lean more towards calothic. ... Religion is a big deal in my family. My father is Jehovah Witness, and alwasy saying am the devil lol cause am not with his church... However my boyfriend is catholic which is one reason i like caltholic religion over Jehovah witness. Calothics are somewhat passive, like if you think that religion is best for u then fine. They dont seem to argue that There religion is the best, and only true relgion. I think people should try and be better people themselves, try and stick to some basics things like the commandements, instead of worrying about everything else. My inspiration comes from the bible, i love reading it. For me it tends to make me feel happy reading it.
@pitstop (9744)
Thanks for your response and sharing your life with us.
@asgtswife04 (2482)
I believe in God because He is real to me. I have a very close personal relationship with God and it's absolutely amazing to have that with the Lord. he's my source of strength and hope and happiness. He lives in me and I can communicate with Him and love Him with all my heart, soul, and mind. he's always been there for me and has loved me uncondtionally throughout all my failures, faults, and disobedience to Him. He's real, you just have to search for Him and ask Him to come into your heart and He will never leave nor neglect you. our God is an awesome God and will reign forever more. God bless
@pitstop (9744)
Thanks so much for your heartfelt reply! God Bless you too!
God to me is when I read a lot of western lituratures. To me I believe in Him not as a King can control and save the world. The god in my mind is a rep of goodness and virtue. When I am in danger I always feel God with me,then I can refresh again to do something to conquer the difficulties. When I saw some bad commits I will think that goodness is all for us just ignore and do something good. I feel relax and can share my burden with my so-called God. Can you know my meaning clearly?
@zed_k4 (17624)
Hello there pitstop, as for me, I definitely believe in God's existence. That's because the world is a beautiful place for me and all animals, creatures and humans/landscapes are of God's creations, which I believe them to be pretty much. I also believe that there is a beginning and an ending and I am thankful to be able to live and breathe everyday as a healthy person.