Best Bait for Indian Carps?

Can any one give suggestion for the best bait of Indian Carps.
@anirc750310 (3424)
HI I have to ask my husband who is a fisher man. But I am not so sure if he knows about indian carp. You should better have a look on the net , on specialized sites ! Or maybe anyone here knows about it. Do you like fishing? It is relaxing hobby although sometimes could be frustrating for the others(wives) especially. I don't like when he goes all the time to fishing. ok Have a great day!
Really it is boring for the wives to bear the separation. Do u start to feel jealous for the fish? So ur hubby and myself r in the same boat.Nice to hear it.
not for me,I have a lots of friends who fish, a lot and co-workers, and when season begins they talk only about fishing! But I like the fish they caught!
So u c it is a nice hobby to have. Another best talk abt fishing is that " The fish that slips out of ur Angler's cord is the largest fish u ever had caught."
I am not familiar with the Indian carp so I can only give a good guess. You might wish to try canned corn for bait. This works for many fish because of the salt in the cooking process. Make sure that it is not illegal because if the fish eats the corn it can impact the intestines of the fish and cause it to die. I hope that you fish all of the carp out of the lakes and every where else that you go fishing for them. They ar3e not native and I imagine that they are doing a number on the native species of fish that were there first.