Why is life like this for people you come out of school with?

@cream97 (29161)
Most of my friends which are females still live with their parents. I understand that they may get along with their parents. It has been 10 years now and they still live with their families. Why are they so afraid to get on their own? I hope that they are waiting until they get married, that may be a long time from, now depending on what they want to do. I know that they say it is cheaper to stay with your folks. I believe it is better to eventually to get out on your own. This message is for 21 years old and up.....
I was out of my mom's house by the time I was 22. After a few years, I lost my job, and my home. I moved back in with mom for 6 months. That's all I could take! LOL I quickly found a part time job and moved back to where I was. I still have friends in their 30's who still live with their parents. One friend does everything with her parents. She doesn't have many friends. It's so sad. But it doesn't bother her one bit.
@cream97 (29161)
Yes some people are comfortable with this being like it is. I have a cousin that is in her 30's that was still staying with her mother. She got married 2 years ago. She was still staying with her parents then. I can't see how she could do it.
@williamjisir (22887)
Hello cream. Here in China, adult kids, either sons or daughters, usually live together with their parents till one day they have to work somewhere else in another city or when they get married, which is our tradition. It is the same with me. Now I do not live with my parents after I got married with my own family. Besides, our parents love us to be with them before marriage. They feel more rest assured when they can see us every day and so it is the same with us...