At what age does wearing double ponytails seem too young?

@saundyl (9686)
I've noticed lately there a bunch "teenage" girls that have been wearing 2 ponytails (in the style of little girls) Ive heard a few older guys make comments along the lines of that looks trashy or kind of (the word isnt allowed here but it rhymes with putty) So at what age is it suddenly inappropriate to wear two pony tails in your hair?? I've never heard anyone say a single ponytail is ...well cant say the word.
It depends entirely on how it's worn. It can be cute at just about any age if it's done right, attached low on the neck. But generally, once you're an adult, wearing them high on your head does sorta give that "naughty schoolgirl" look.
@saundyl (9686)
ahhhh high = naughty ok :) I'll keep that in mind. Thanks!
I am 38 years of young age. I have worn two pony tails as well. I don't wear them like horns though. I wear them low and behind my ears. They are still pony tails right. I would find there is no age to stop wearing them. Why should we stop wearing them? The ignorant is in style all year round.
@saundyl (9686)
I like wearing them like that but after hearing the comments i wondered if it was giving the wrong impression..but i wear them low and behind my ears as well..as low as i can without my hair coming all outa the pony too fast