If you had only 1 chance in life to listen?Who or what would you listen to?

@farmaz (112)
Malaysia
Imagine this, if you are about to release your last breathe,what or who will you listen to?Would it be your family?Wife?Kids?Rock music?RNB music?Which one would it be.Just that one last thing that you feel that you want or must listen to before dying.What would it be?Let's share this people.In my case,I would like to listen to a good guitar solo before dying.It's more of a peaceful death?What about you?Please share it.
My daughter is very shy. To the point where is it hurting her dreams. She can sing her azz off. So many people have heard her without seeing her. The church wants my baby to do a solo. She will not do it for nothing. I friend of hers just sang on the Apollo and was picked to sing again. I think two days ago to be exact. "Kenya grant" If you ever hear of her.. If I were to be on my last wing in life. it would be a dream come true to listen to my baby sing on the radio. There would be nothing more joyful to me than this..
@farmaz (112)
It's a lovely thought of you as a mom.Maybe you can try to challenge.Some shy people actually revel their true selves when they are challenged.For example my brother.He was a shy guy in his younger days.Of course I wouldn't know that till my mom told me.She challenged him that "If you don't want to talk,I am going to consider you as a mute forever.And I am going to be deaf whenever you ask something from me."He felt challenged and now he is married with a baby on the way.He is working as a marketing specialist for a medical company now.You see some people do revel themselves when they are challenged.Of course when it comes from a mother,I think gives a bigger impact.You can try this method or you can give her a home assignment where she has to present on any topics of your choice in front of the family and then later on friends.I am no saint to advice but no harm trying though.
I love tis thanks so much
@farmaz (112)
No problem.I think you are a wonderful mother.
if I would Be given one & last chance to hear, I would like to hear every good things in this life. I would like to hear a baby cry for the first time right after being delivered from her mom's womb, I would like to hear the laughter & the sound of good times with my parents, I want to hear "I love you" one more time from my bf, I want to hear music that is coming from the heart, I want hear the sound of nature where I can feel the presence of my creator..I want to hear all those so that when I can no longer hear, I will just imagine the best of life. =)
@farmaz (112)
Hi friend.It's such a wonderful thought there.You actually prepare yourself before leaving this world. Whoever your boyfriend is, he is a very lucky person.Now,you have widened my thoughts on what I want to listen before I die.wormzdaizy, I salute you.Thank you for your wonderful thoughts.Really appreciate it.
Thanks! I guess I was just thinking too loud =) You really think he is lucky huh? I bet he is! lol. I guess I am the one who is lucky. =)
@farmaz (112)
lol,we must always feel lucky for what we have so that others feel the same way too
@itsmepinky (1301)
If i had to spend the last day of my life then i would spend it with the guy whom i love. I would like to listen to all the loves songs and die in his arms. so melodramatic na .lol ~pinks~
@farmaz (112)
Erm,the guy better knows that he is a very lucky person to have someone special as you.Thank you for the comments.Wish you both a happy life.
@kacq007 (141)
• Poland
rock ! ;d
@farmaz (112)
Alrigth,rock on!I would prefer a Van Halen or an Iron Maiden to come in between
@Esoteric1 (865)
If I knew I was about to expire, I'd probably want to spend my last day or whatever, with my son. I have not been able to spend enough quality time with him lately, and I'm sure it's just as stressful to him as it is to me. That's a very good question I could have thought of other things I might have wanted to do also, but I could not imagine knowing I'd never see my son again.
@farmaz (112)
Hey friend, I feel sad for your word but at the same time proud that you do know that your son is thirsting for a father's love.Don't worry man.If you want something and if you really believe in it,you will get it.Love your loved ones while you can friend and they shall love you forever.You have to spend time with your son no matter what.I am not a father to advice you on this.You wouldn't want your son to tell his friends or future family that "The only thing I learned from my father is not to be my father".Come friend,cheer up.Love your son like you never have.Of course we all have careers to chase,debts to pay but do not let these material facts of our life to stop you spending time with your son.I have a feeling you will be a very good father.You have to believe it.