discussion ideas you think of

@jer31558 (3683)
How do you keep track of the ideas you come up with for discussions on mylot. Well, if you are like me, you come up with those ideas at some of the oddest times. Walking through Wal-Mart or some other store, driving down the road, or sitting at a resturant. A couple of ways I do it is to utilize my cellphone. I will either text it to my email or use the voice record feature on my phone. How about you, whats your method.
@Cannonball (3634)
• France
The same as U , Questions generally pop on me when I'm outside ,in transportations ,in the streets obsrving people things like that ... I also got some ideas when I watch tv . News things like that .
@jer31558 (3683)
lol you have to be ready, you dont know when that high marked discussion will pop into your head.
i don't have a way to utilize them
@jer31558 (3683)
What them are you talking about?
@cjgrooms (4456)
I should write them down because i come up with some good ones then when i log in my mind will be blank!
@jer31558 (3683)
And in my case, the best ones is the ones you forget..lol