I shop for bargins !!!

@marciascott (25552)
Do you shop for bargains? I do all the time I wait untill theres a sale. like after thanksgiving/Christmas and every season. like for winter clothes I buy them in Last of Jan. and Feb.
@megs85 (3144)
I too wait until there are big sales on before I buy anything, everyone loves a good bargain. I lined up out teh front of a store at midnight once so as not to miss out on the toy sale bargains. It was fantastic though, because I got all of my sons and nephews christmas presents at a reduced rate. Saved myself a fortune. And the way I see it the more you can get for your money, the more you have to give :D True?
@marciascott (25552)
That's right you know how to shop and get good buys.
@prue187 (517)
Yes I do shop for bargain, Basically when i receive mails from retail shop having sales I go and shop always works for me.
@marciascott (25552)
that's good you are saving money. thank you for reply.
@micheller (1365)
yes i do that too. i LOVE the day after thanksgiving sale. but it's a hard time with all the people they have in the stores and having to get up so early to get the good things.
@marciascott (25552)
Sometimes we half to make sacrifies! don't you agree if you want the bargins~
@sellj75 (208)
I am the bargain shopping queen. I almost refuse to pay full price for anything. I wait for sales, and shop around. I love to shop, if only I was born rich... I don't like to fight the croeds, but for a good sale... you'd better watch out!!! lol
@marciascott (25552)
Good answer,thank you!
i love bargaining.... itz not jst the matter for money but itzz for fun i m love'n it...
@marciascott (25552)
That's right. Ok. thanks.
@orionsmomma (1080)
Yes! I love to spoil my kids. :)
@marciascott (25552)
thats good! thanks for your reply!
@chalmette69 (3010)
I do the same, I love bargains, you can get more for your money that way.
@rockslide (689)
Shopping for bargains can be fun..I like to stop by the thrift shop once a week and see what has come in. Hidee Ho neighboreeno
@marciascott (25552)
Yes I shop at the trift store to but I also like to shop for bargins.
You and my wife would make a good team, she does this all the time, she waits for the January sale and goes completely mad, she even buys things for the following christmas because theres usually 50% off things, she does my head in.
@photon5d (73)
very rare......