What do you think about Fast Food Restaraunts?

I guess most every kids goes through the "Mickey D's" Phase. But as an adult what do you think of fast food resteraunts.? Quite personally the older I get the more I do not care for them. It seems like every time I go I get a cold burger or cold fries etc. I'd rather wait a bit then to get cold food. I would much rather go to a nice sit down restaraunt and eat real food then fast food. lol. and i'm sure thats alot healthier for you. So what do you guys think?
@megumiart (3780)
I personally don't care for burgers and fries, but I do think fast food is good for just that- fast eating. It's nice for people to be able to get food conviniently, but the food itself is often processed, fried junk. xD
Fast food is always taste good.so I have this enjoyment several times a month but not too much for I'm a student I have not so much money to do it.
@dpk262006 (56760)
I think fast food restaraunts are alright for a visit there once in a blue moon. I feel fast food is not really counted as 'healthy' food, in terms of nourshiment.
@Sir_bobby88 (8242)
They always produce unhealthy food for children and the price isn't cheap also most of the time are burgers and fried stuff yea
@BUSSY1979 (1284)
i like fast food restaurants. but i think that you don't get your money's worth, though. b/c you have to go back and order something else to fill you up fully. if i'm very hungry, i usually go to Golden Coral to eat so that way i can get the buffet to eat, and eat all that i want. here for the past few months, i've been going only to GC. i love that place, and it is my favorite restaurant. Thanks