Recent Pics

So what do you guys think about what is happening to Miley? Well this is my opinion and don't get mad or call me irrational or anything because this is just my opinion. Miley is still 15 and vulnerable. She is a teenager who is also a megastar. Aside from that she is also human. And humans always make mistakes. I didn't think it appropriate for her to take that picture for Vanity Fair but it wasn't that bad of a picture. She did have pants on and all she is showing is her back. But I don't understand why take a picture for Vanity Fair if not many teenagers read that? Her parents still haven't said anything about this. They should at least acknowledge this and say something to the public as parents. Now the other pictures that came out when I saw some of them I didn't what to think. She is an idol for teenagers and younger kids and these pictures come out. She does deserve her privacy and that is why she needs to be careful. What is in these pictures isn't even that bad to tell you the truth. What she did is nothing compared to what I see thirteen year olds and younger doing nowadays. I think that Miley needs to make sure that she has people that she could trust so that later on no one stabs her in the back like what happened to Britney. She needs her family by her side and she needs to start thinking with her common sense. Miley I am 19 and I listen to your music and I'm not ashamed to say it. I hope that you learn from this and hope that everything goes well. What is your opinion guys?
@nitesh512 (153)
• Nepal
Its her fault. clearly she knew what she was doing. i mean she is not stupid. she should have realized its consequences .
Yeah but there are times when we just have those days when we aren't thinking clearly. I looked back at what I wrote and I realized I was being too harsh. I was caught up in the moment. But there are days when I'm not really thinking clearly and I'm tired and I just can't think. I'm not trying to defend her I'm just trying to understand what was going on through her head. We need to give her a break including me. Because if we start judging too much then she will go down the same path as Britney or even worse and I hope that does not happen because she has talent.
@minnie_98214 (10572)
Well I would agree with you she is only 15 and needs someone to watch out for her. I am 29 and did some modeling in my late 20s and I wouldnt go to shoots alone where were her parents?
Yeah I know. I'm studying to be a performer in Broadway and maybe down the road in films and stuff. But my mother told me that she is going to stick to me like white on rice. And I think that when young stars get so popular so quickly they loss sight and don't know what to do. They need their parents there to guide them and give them advice. Especially Miley's father since he was once a singer.
@gantwick (849)
She really needs to be careful, or she could ended up several years down the road with a Roger Clemons/Mindy McReady (who was 15 and vulnerable when they met) type of scandal.
It's weird 'cause I am actually reading about Roger Clemens and the girl right now in the newspaper. I hope that she gets more careful now because there are people that like to take advantage of stars like that.