re posting!

I posted this a few days ago on the soap opera site and as yet have had no responce and since it is important to me im re doing it again here my daughter and myself are planning our trip to New York for the All My children luncheon in August my daughter runs fan clubs for several of the stars and since we will be in town for a few days would love to ask someone who may live there for some places (not to expensive) to eat or maybee a comedy club to go to If anyone has any recomendations p0lease let me know! we will be staying near the ABC studios
I have been to NY city but it was 30 years ago. I don't remember any of the names of the places I went to but I do know Greenwich Village was http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenwich_Villages a lot of fun. I think I went in a 50s diner there. I would do some Internet searching if you can't get any help here. Have a good time and let us know if Susan Luci looks as good in person would you?
my daughter works for many of the stars of all my children and i have met some of them and ms luci looks so good she makes me sick as she is my age and i look old while she dosent she truly looks as good as you think!
@flowerchilde (12533)
I hope someone is friendly enough to respond at the soap opera site! As to places to visit and eat, etc.. (I used to watch All My Children years ago, when my kids were babies, now I watch the news.. maybe I should go back to the soap opera..) - Have a good time!!
thank you for the responce my daughter has worked for them for a few years and i have met most of the stars im looking forward to my trip this year !