Is there anyone out there?

@taface412 (3175)
How do you let someone in when you can not figure out why you pull away? Or how can you even fathom the idea of meeting someone when you feel like it is doomed? A lot of times this is what I think when I meet someone. And it is hard to let anyone in when you hold yourself back. And usually I do not realize that a "good" guy is interested in me until it is too late and he is way gone out of my life. And yet I still think maybe one day the right one will come along and knock that wall down. And then other times I think I may as well not even worry about it, because it won't happen anyways. Because no one would want to work for a relationship that hard. Am I disillusioning myself here? Am I crazy? Am I just over rationalizing everything? Or does anyone even try for the real thing? Tell me what you think about either this or your own love life sagas....
@aowaow (1517)
There is a time for each people. That's the beauty of Life in works. You're not crazy, you're in phase of recognizing the self-esteem. You're lucky because you'd found yourself, you're in half way of your integrated recognition. There many, but not all, person who're still confused about themselves. But you're not, keep it up. It's worthy so. When you mostly did, you'll meet that right guy. Good luck.
@taface412 (3175)
Thanks for the vote of confidence. And you are right it is not my doubting myself as a person. It is doubting the other person. I see so many people going through "baby momma (or daddy)" drama and court dates...and people using marriage like the new age dating system...that you kinda loose hope. But in the end I know I will not compromise myself or my future for such a thing. So the good ones usually get lost in the mix unfortunately. And I know they say there is someone for everyone. But the cynic in me still wonders because there usually is an exception to every rule. Maybe I am a bit crazy, but then who isn't?
i think i feel you me myself i feel like ive already had my one true love so therefore i short change everyone else lost alot of good ones at that but i guess it goes with tha fact that i dont throw my love around or use them words loosly i believe tho that one day i will find tha right person at least i try to believe that but who knows maybe ma time has ran an i missed it love anymore is temporary eventual people dont know what they mean or mean what they say anymore not everyone im sure there are exceptions but if i had a nickel for every person who thought i was tha one or said they loved me but then when i broke it off they moved on rather easily right to tha next baring tha same words they thought would capture me well then id be rich an not schemin online for another way to make more money...sorry i dont guess this was very up lifting