how to erase your scar?

I have a big scar in my both legs and i cant wear a swimsuit or short whenever we go swimming. So my friends usually laugh at me because of my attire. I really wanted to wear shorts, mini skirt and swimsuit but my scar keeps me from doing it. anyone who knows any medicine to erase my scar?
@flowerhorn (1011)
Go for Bio-oil. It work great for scar and stretch marks.But it takes weeks to works.I would be lying if it can remove it 100% but it can lighten your scar.
hi flowerhorn, it is bio oil available here in the philippines? whre can i buy this product mam and how much is cost? thanks so much....
bio-oil is not available in the philippines. but it is sold in the net. it would cost you 602.72php.
how can i buy bio oil here in net?im from bacolod city
nothing will make it totally disappear,but depending on the age of the scar,you can lessen it. some to try are vitamin e cream,cocoa butter,and mederma. if it's an older scar,get some dermablend. it's a makeup that hides it quite well. i have scars on both my legs,and with that you can't see it at all.
i'm from Philippines, i dont know where to buy dermablend here. How much it cost in your country and can i use it even if i go swimming? Or it is like same like ordinary make ups that melts in the water?
it's water resistant.here's a link for you~ http://www.dermablend.com/index.aspx i would think they would ship to the philippines,if not department stores can usually order it for you.
thank you so much scarlet.
@Cherish14 (2694)
hi there, i used to wear shorts, i have a lot of shorts but lately i had all these rashes all over my legs and my arms, and now i can't even wear shorts, i also can't wear sleeveless and it makes me feel so bad and sometimes i t makes me cry and ask why i am having all these. i have a scar remover but i stopped using it because it doesn't seem to work and also because some of them are still fresh. i don't want to put the gel to waste because it is also very expensive. i am using Dermatix ultra and i want to wear my shorts louses again, comfortably and confidently
@jd107nette (1456)
there are a lot of creams in the market that could probably help you out. Apart from that, you can also check out if doctors could recommend you for a cosmetic surgery in case the creams do not work. apparently, i do have a scar too, but it's not a big one. it's on my right hand. i didnt find any cream that worked on it and so i've just learned to ignore it haha good luck.
@callarse1 (4786)
Here are some products: Rose oil, vitamin e, Mederma, Bio Oil, Sebo de Macho. I haven't used all these products it's just what people have recommended to me. I actually had a similar discussion to years and that's how I got lots of recommendations. Happy MyLotting! Pablo