how to contact the channel seven news team about a story

United States
November 1, 2006 12:00pm CST
I want to report someone who is sexually active with a minor and the police keep saying although we have proof they cant do anything about it.
1 person likes this
3 responses
@cream97 (29146)
• United States
22 Feb 11
Hi. darkspot. Welcome to myLot! You will need to get into touch with the Sexually Assault hot line. Your local health department or YWCA should have this information on hand. This is a very nasty person to be messing around with a minor. How sick of this person!
• United States
1 Nov 06
Directory Assistance was a good suggestion, for your local Channel 7 news team. You might also call Child Protective Services to let them know. Do the parents know what is going on? Is this a small child or a teen? Anyway, good luck helping the minor.
@ccoriel (571)
• Philippines
1 Nov 06
sad to hear that... maybe u can try the directory assistance of any telephone company. am sure they have the number of Gma7. good luck!