who are teachers here?

GOD Bless - a teacher
well i have talked to a lot of myloters who are self-employed. i wanna know who are teachers in this community. i've known a lot of teachers and they're sharing teaching resouces and tools. maybe i can help you link with them.
@anneshirley (1516)
Hey there! I am teacher too! A high school teacher to be exact. How about you? From what country you are? and what is your specialization? Currently, I am teaching in a public high school facilitating 3rd year students. My specialization is mathematics...nice to meet you!
hey there, i understand you're from the philippines.it's nice having you here. i wish we could see each other im from your country too.im a chemistry teacher. i bet you're still young.
@sukumar794 (5047)
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
As for me I am not a teacher by profession..yet I am an academician in my own caliber..a retired editor of Encyclopedia.Specializes in English grammar,general awareness,languages and literature.I would love to share my resources and even impart training for someone for a relatively lesser remuneration.
well that's good. i will tell my friends who are teachers that there is someone like you who is a credible and reliable rootstock of resources. we're very glad we met you. hear from you soon sir.
@Bebs08 (10685)
yes I am a teacher and would be glad to learn from others and is willing to share mine too. I've been teaching for 16 years but now am on leave due to change of residence.
@kiran1978 (4137)
Hi flagella08, I am a primary school teacher here. I love teaching, I have mainly taught grades 4, 5 and 7. Are you a teacher yourself? What do you teach? I think it is a great idea to share teaching resources and tools. I am not teaching this year as I just had my baby, I will be going back to work again early next year.