Do you think all graduates today are marketable?

Malaysia
there are hundred thousands or maybe millions graduates today in this world..but is it a ticket for them to get a job after they grads? share and drops your opinion here..
@subha12 (18452)
not at all. there are millions of them. but their numbers are greater than the demand in workplace. not all can adapt tomit
@Sherry12 (2475)
I think it is very sad that there won't be jobs waiting for all of them. The ones who will succeed are the ones who studied and got the good grades. They will need to love what they are doing and probably get paid lots less then they expected. I know college graduates who are working as waiters/waitresses because they can't find jobs. I still believe it is important to graduate and get those degrees. You can never learn to much and someday it will pay off. Just probably not as soon as they would like.
@gy850710 (90)
there is a saying in china that graduating is out of work.cuz so many graduates that most of them look for a job for several months even one or two years,which gives them much pressure.just them who are splendid in school may find a expected good job.many graduates and few employers is the truth.