trying to remain cool this summer?

the summer is at the doors and the temperature have started to rise. well as we all know that the summers are going to be still hotter in the coming years... for all the global warming and all... what are the steps that you all are taking to keep yourself cool. well are you just sitting more and more times in your house under the a.c. , under the showers , in the pool. or doing all your daily activities normally in the days. under the sun.... or out side. well i think that you should do all the normal activities and make our body adapted to do all the daily chores without really caring about this heat and all. but still then we should take care that we keep ourselves properly hydrated. thats the way the world is going to be in the future unless something concrete is done in the future. have a good day.!!
@cream97 (29152)
Hi, praveenjena. As for me, I am staying indoors mostly during this summer. If I don't have to go out, I won't. I will just eat cool meals and drink cold icy drinks. Last year, I was out in the sun weigh too much. And I was so hot during the summer time too. I plan to stay out of the heat as much as possible this summer.