My son is obsessed with Spiderman!

@toosh21 (800)
Australia
My son is almost 3 & obsessed with Spiderman - I had never let him watch the movies as I think they are a bit grown up for him but one night while my mum & stepfather were here looking after the kids while my husband and I went out they let him watch it & he has been obsessed ever since! Do you think he is too young to watch Spiderman? I haven't let him watch it since but he is always talking about it and pretending to be Spiderman - he even had to get his face panted as spiderman a few months ago at the Field Days and just got spiderman gumboots for winter! LOL! Do you let your young children watch movies like spiderman (the modern movies)? Do you think it's ok for them to watch them?
@makingpots (11920)
Hi, toosh. I have a 3 yr old little boy. He too, has become obsessed with Spiderman in the past two or three weeks. He has never seen the movie and I won't want him to see it for a few more years. He just hears about it from another little boy that he plays with. I laugh so hard at him trying to act so tough and telling me he is Spiderman, when he doesn't even know what he is talking about. It is possible I am being over protective. The little boy he plays with is younger than him and his mom tells me that he watches the movie all the time.
@toosh21 (800)
I don't think you are being over protective at all - I feel the same way. My son would never have seen the movie if my Mum & stepdad hadn't let him watch it while we were out, but luckily he doesn't attempt to scale buildings or jump things too much! LOL!
@dexterlab (458)
[b][u]well yeah its common that your son is obsessed with the spider man cuz when i was kid me too was in same....