Thing you want to do in your lifetime?

Do you have a list of things that you would like to do before you die? There is a book that lists 10,000 things to do before you die. It gives ideas of far-off places to visit, things to expierence, and foods to eat, among other things. Have you writtne your own list of things you want to accompish, or do you have a mental list? Will you be happy if you haven't compelted them all by the time you die, or is it just a list of ideas?
@Malyck (3428)
I have a mental list of things that I want to achieve, places I want to go etc. They are goals for if and when they're possible, and I think I'd be disappointed if I couldn't complete them, but sometimes life twists and turns and takes you away from your original plan, you know? Well, I would like to become a chef and start my own cafe, I want to travel absolutely all over the world, particularly Greece to get in touch with my heritage, and one thing I really want to try is Deep-Fried Tarantula, which I think is a Malaysian delicacy =) How about you, what do you want to do?
@Malyck (3428)
I like the sound of your book/list and your goals. =D If I started a list of food and drinks I'd like to try (both cooking/making and consuming), it would probably never end =P Congratulations on your equestrian achievements!
@nice030481 (1108)
i dont have list of things that i would like to do. it is because it just make me feel depress if i cant do what it is. what i want now is to make move on every opportunity on my road, coz there are many things that we can make when we think about it carefully before we enter into it, it is better to make it first before we think something to do about it.
@agfarm (930)
I want to Know that I have Made a positive influence on the world. I would feel accompolishment knowing that...I saved someone's life By Donating Blood to the Red Cross , By working as a Hospital Volunteer , By planting trees for the Military ( Army all the way ) By Doing something that noOne has asked me to do But I did it anyway....By picking up litter that wasn't mine in the First place. By Catching a Child Falling off of a Swingset at the Same park that My Child and I are Visiting. I want to serve my Fellow Man before I die........ I am Rogue......And I AM !
@chou_chou (141)
I want to have a meal with my family and my friends .