A list of things I don't like to see or deal with in public

@sunnflr (2767)
There are just some things nobody should have to see, or deal with in public. Unfortunately, some people just don't seem to care and do whatever they want, no matter how disgusting it is. This is a list of things that I see in public that gross me out! 1. Picking your nose. If you really have to do it go to the bathroom! 2. Blowing snot. This is even worse than picking your nose. I'm sure you've seen someone do this at one time or another. They hold one side of their nose closed, and blow snot out the other side! It's totally disgusting! 3. Butt crack. Buy big enough pants. 4. Pee on the toilet seat. If I can go and leave the seat clean, then everyone else should be able to also. This really bugs me. I even wrote an article about it on eHow..lol. You can look here if you'd like to see the article. http://www.eHow.com/how_2269260_place-tinkling-all-over-seat.html 5. Sneezing on the food/salad bar. At least turn your head! 6. Chewing tobacco/dip. If you have this nasty habit, at least don't let it run all down your chin. 7.Clothes that are too small on women. I don't understand why they think this makes them look sexy. You look much better with clothes that fit. A well fitting blouse and pair of pants will look much sexier, then belly roll handing everywhere! Ok, thats it for today. What are some things that get on your nerves?
@wooitsmolly (3613)
Hehe first let me address some of the things that get on your nerves... 1. This doesn't particularly bother me as long as they are not touching anything I am about to touch. In fact, I think it is funny when people embarrass themselves in public! 2. This is DISGUSTING. One time I was at the farmer's market and some old dude blew a snot rocket right onto my barefoot. It was the worst day of my life and I almost cried. Who does that?! 3. I am so used to seeing this I just laugh! Doesn't bother me. 4. I think it is ridiculous that grown women cannot keep it in the toilet, but I just wipe it off and sit down. I am not worried about it since it's not touching anything but my skin... haha I am gross! I think pee on the seat is mostly due to people who are afraid to set their rears on the seat thinking they are going to contract a disease or something equally ridiculous... learn how germs work, people! 5. That is just nasty. 6. See 5. 7. hehe I see this all the time too. I feel bad because I think a lot of the time they just don't know it.. poor things. Okay I am too pooped to write my own now!
@sunnflr (2767)
I would have cried too! Did he even apologize? That is just awful. I've never been that close to it, and hope I never am.
No! The place was crowded and he was gone like lightening, the b@stard!
@SomeCowgirl (32255)
eww ewww ewww ewww eww it probably embarrassed him... I would definitely be throwing up on him faster then he could get away... Poor you, that must have left a scar.
@SomeCowgirl (32255)
I don't like seeing pee or other things on toilets and will often go to another stall so that I don't have to look at that... it's gross. I also hate seeing poop in the toilet, at least flush it. Sneezing also bothers me. Please turn your head. Some people when the sneeze expel snot, and that's just gross. Clothes need to be in a modest manner, you wouldn't want to meet your bf's parents in that, and I know he wouldn't either. The chew/dip thing I understand, I mean I do, there are ways to be neat about it. Slobber happens, there's no way around it but for the people that do it and just let it hang it's nasty. My fiance dips, but if it hangs out he quickly gets it, or I get it for him.
@sunnflr (2767)
I sometimes wonder if people think ALL toilets are automatic now? You know, like the one's at wal-mart. Maybe they don't flush because they think it will do it for them? I really don't know, but it is gross.
@SomeCowgirl (32255)
Even the automatic toilets flush before you can even get out of the bathroom, if not the stall! I don't see why people don't flush, but that's their own perogative.
@sunnflr (2767)
I agree with you about not understanding why people don't flush. Even with the automatic ones they could take the time to make sure it worked correctly.
@katsmeow1213 (28910)
Great list. Some of those don't bother me much, the butt creack thing does! And the girls wearing too tight or not enough clothes? Especially if they're young, what are their parents thinking allowing them to leave the house that way? Seriously! Here's my addition... PDA- public displays of affection. Ok, hand holding and an arm around each other or a quick smooch is fine and dandy, but leave the groping and the tongue down each other's throats at home, gross!