My Bath

By Gabs
@gabs8513 (48710)
United Kingdom
Hey everyone I have to be fast here, Mum is lying down and I have actually managed to crack the Password as she changed it again, she is getting to good at this as it took me Days Well I had that dreaded Bath on Monday, I did try to hide, but then Mum shouted "Gissi come and see what I have" well I can never resist that one as she normally has something for me, did she ever, the DREADED BATH well there was no getting away So I suffered my Bath I then was running around once I escaped the Claws of Mum and I was charging round the Flat Mum kept saying "Gissi be careful, you will hurt yourself" Yeah right, me clever, me know how to do this, and then it happened, I could not believe it happened, I slipped on the Floor because it was wet, I did back splits, which could have turned nasty to my Family Allowance, Mum come running up, then it dawned me I didn't slip, Mum tripped me, so I gave her a the Gissi look and growled at her, she asked if I was ok, well I ran of and that is when Mum started laughing at me, I ran back and bumped straight into Mums Legs, well I tried to stop but the my Paws where so wet I carried on skating across the Floor, Mum said "That was not nice, that hurt, watch where you are going" well she should get out of the Way Mum went in her Bedroom to make the Bed and I knew it was time to lie by the Door, as I knew what was coming and here it comes"Gissiiiiiiiiiii why have you rolled on bed it is soaking I don't believe you have done this, I hope it dries out by tonight" Believe it Mum I have done it and it was so fun But then the Dreaded words come my Way "Right little Man no Chewies for you today and I mean that" Oh no I am being deprived again that is so not fair But oh no she has not finished "Oh and no Computer either to see your Friends, that is your Punishment" Oh no Oh no Mum is so awful sometimes, I mean what did I do?????? Ok I am of Mum is stirring behind me can't let her catch me Love you all Byeeeeeeeeeeee xxxxxxxxx
@Lakota12 (42681)
oh boy sounds like you need to findanother place to dry off Not on the bed as for now you know that is a no no. and I would have done the same hugs
@gabs8513 (48710)
Awww Lakota but you know I like rolling on the Bed specially when I am wet It was good though how managed to do it without Mum seeing me Did you not see Mum on Messenger, she is coming to bed now so she will talk to you tomorrow Love you and big Hugs
@Lakota12 (42681)
No I didnt see her on there hmmmmmmm wonder why she didnt show up. well see tomorrw for sure hugs! adn dont roll to much next time lol
@gabs8513 (48710)
Well Mum wrote to that is strange Hugs
@TerryZ (22083)
Hey Gissi well mom did mention you falling after your bath. And she said you were being punished. I do hope by now your getting your chewies. If not I will have a talk with her. Im glad I got to talk to you. Love Aunt Terry and kisses on your nose.LOL I bet you smell good!
@gabs8513 (48710)
Hey Auntie Terry well I know you are going in Hospital so I thought that I would cheer you up before you go and I will talk to you tomorrow when Mum phones you Yep getting my Chewies again Mum says I smell good but I prefer my natural Scent hehehe Love you xxxxxxxxxxxx
@TerryZ (22083)
Okay little man I will talk with you tommorrow. Do you think Mom is still mad at you? Kisses and huggs
@gabs8513 (48710)
Hey Cookie Love you to xxxx No Auntie Terry you know Mum can't stay mad at me long She is coming to bed soon as that horrible Pain in her Tummy is starting again Love you and talk to you tomorrow xxxx
@gemini_rose (16192)
A sneaky treat for in the dog house Gissi - I am sneaking Gissi these treats to cheer him up, he has had a bad week xxx
Well done Gissi I knew that you would get on here somehow, cannot keep a good dog down I always say!! Well it certainly seems like you have had a bad Monday this week, I have bad Mondays too, but not exactly for the same reasons as you!! I do not know, she trips you up and dumps you in a bath and then when you just dry your little self on her bed she stops your chewies, poor Gissi!! Oh well it is over now, and I know that you two will soon be friends again, just give her your cute big eyes and she will melt!! In the meantime I am sending you a sneaky treat, ssshhh though or else I will be in trouble too, hope you like these ones xxx
@gabs8513 (48710)
Sad like Gissi was  - This is how sad I was
Hey there Gemini Thanks for that and I won't tell her but take a look at this Picture that is like I was on Monday
• Regina, Saskatchewan
Serves you right Gissi! LOL But I think it's time you told your Mum you want slippers with rubber soles so you won't slide across the floor anymore. Can't have that Family Allowance put in jeopardy, can you? ROFL
@gabs8513 (48710)
The Gissi look - This is the look I gave her when she put the silly coat on me
Hey Auntie Spark, do not give Mum any more Ideas it was bad enough when she bought that silly Coat I gave her a right Gissi look I will have a look if Mum still has it on here as Mum has put a lot of her Pictures in a Place called bucket I think, I don't know why she wants to put all the Pictures specially mine in a Bucket Love and big Hugs
• Regina, Saskatchewan
Well aren't you the little fur ball Gissi! LOL And your mum hides her pics in a big bucket so you can't climb in and get them all wet after your bath. Silly boy! LOL
@gabs8513 (48710)
Hey Auntie Spark I am not Fur ball I was not happy with Mum at all when she put that silly coat on me with a HOOD as well Oh is that why she puts them in there hmmmmmmmm Love you .........Gissi
@wickedangel (1636)
• Dominican Republic
Oh you poor thing Gissi, sorry to hear about the dreaded bath, shame you can't have a dry shampoo, much easier, try telling mum. Plus you don't look like a 'drowned rat' afterwards. Taking away your treats was so unfair, poor you and on top of that you had some skating lessons, albeit in a rather awkward position! Hurry back, I enjoyed your discussion. Bye for now!
@gabs8513 (48710)
Hey there Angel I tried telling Mum about the dry Shampoo but she said it does not work properly also I suffer with dry Skin so Mum uses Coconut Oil Shampoo and Conditioner on me as that helps me so she says as for the Skating well it was worth a try hehehehe Hugs .......... Gissi
• Dominican Republic
Poor you, dry skin but at least you can smell lovely and clean when you use Coconut oil shampoo. Flipper really hated being anywhere near water and hated the idea of bathing. It got impossible and as he was so big no one wanted to take him on. He didn't attack or anything like that but was just as slippery as an eel. LOL. Now Coral when we first got her she definitely needed a wash - who knows when she got her last bath - certainly not from the shelter. She looked like a drowned rat, poor darling. Anyway, once she figured out that she too could get away like the other slippery eel, it was almost impossible, so they had to have dry shampoo which they kept trying to lick off LOL. Big hugs back Gissi, I loved to hear your daily tales (or is that tails?)
@gabs8513 (48710)
Mum bathed me to when I came out the Shelter she said I smelt was dirty and she had to get rid of my Pets that I had at the time They where getting annoying I have to admit Hugs to you
@arkaf61 (10881)
Ohhhh poor gissi... .LOL But you know it was not nice to roll on mum's bed while you were still wet, poor mum too, hope she didn't have to sleep on a cold wet bed. Ok, I think that maybe no chewies was a bit too much, and no computer even more harsh.. but you helped LOL
@gabs8513 (48710)
No Mum's Bed dried out so she was ok and she gave in late afternoon and I got my Chewy hehehe because she did not like me looking sad and being a Pain in the Butt asking for one all the time see Mum's Twin I always manage to soften Mum Big Hugs
@arkaf61 (10881)
I know mum has a soft heart, she's my twin :):):) You try to be a good dogie gissi because she deserves it :) ANd please don't get into her bed just after taking a bath:)
@gabs8513 (48710)
But Mum's Twin it is fun because the bed is all wet and if I am wet then everything else has to be I even managed to get Mum wet hehehe and the Settee and the Cushions and the Carpet and ....and....and... Love you and big Hugs ....Gissi
@weemam (13377)
Lol we man you are so smart . Watch you don't get too smart though or you will never get any treats , the next time your Mam is cheeky go hide the chockie bikkies pal xxxx
@gabs8513 (48710)
But Auntie Weemam Mum hides the Chocie Bikkies because she does not want to share with me she says Chocie not good for me, why is it that the nice stuff is never good for me, Mum bought me Doggie ones, well I let her know what to do with them they where horrible Big Hugs xxxxxx......Gissi
@weemam (13377)
you'd better not pal , she might go give you another bath lol xxx
@blackbriar (9080)
lol Think all dogs are a lil nuts after their bath because they feel so good. All the dirt is off that may have been causing the skin to itch. You should enjoy your bath, Gissi. After all, your mom is only doing it cause you need it or she wouldn't. psst- Next time, roll on her clean clothes. lol That's what Dom did once and gave me a dirty look just to prove that he so disliked having the duck poop washed off with smelly soap.
@gabs8513 (48710)
Hey there Briar thanks for the great Idea I will look out for them next Mum baths me Hugs
Poor Gissi so mom tricked you into that dreaded bath. but you must feel all nice and clean, right no probably wrong huh. so you slipped poor Gissi did you get hurt or just shook up a bit? I hear you rolled on mom'sbed oh my naughty naughty lol but you did have fun didn't you but mom got even You missed your chewies. no computer oh my well gissi you just are going to have to find some other way to have fun cause Mom will then give you your chewies. be good Gissi I send you some love and kisses love you Gissi.
@gabs8513 (48710)
Hey there Hatley I got my Chewy Mum can't stay mad at me long but oh yes it was such fun rolling on Mum's bed and I managed to wet Mum to while she was bathing me hehehe Love you to and big Hugs to you
@pyewacket (44032)
Oh my Gissi, it's me Pyewacket, and I sure hope my mum doesn't get the idea of changing passwords, though in most cases, my mom never logs out of any of her sites. She just puts her computer in the sleep mode which makes it ever so easy for me to access her computer as all I have to do is tap the keyboard with my paw and viola...the computer turns on again and like I said she never logs out of her favorite places. Now that was a real mean trick your mum did to you, making you think she was giving you a treat when instead it was a dreaded bath..how unfair, and how unfair to punish you by not giving you any chewies...kind of glad you got even with her and went on her bed and got it wet though, but kind of sneaky of you to do that. Thank goodness our mum never gives us a bath, but then Kissy and me are kitties and we give ourselves baths all the time---oops now I hear my mum coming so gotta go...take care of yourself and your mum...maybe she'll be nice and give you a chewie after all...ta ta for now....hugs from your kitty friend, Pyewacket
@raydene (9874)
Listen Little Man You must be careful when runing with wet paws you can get hurt and I do not want that to happen so promise Auntie Ray that you will be more careful. xoxoxoxoxoxo
@gabs8513 (48710)
Hey Auntie Ray I wanted to come and give you lots of Love and Hugs as I know that you are so sad again Mum told me but we live so far away so we couldn't Mum cried a bit for you as she does not think it is fair that you have so much pain to go through we love you both I hope you know that And I will promise to be careful xxxxxxxxx
@winterose (39897)
no chewies, not that is abuse you need to write a letter to the the animal people, that is just totally unallowable, a dog without chewies, and your a growing boy. But I was just thinking I think you can run away and join the ice capades, they would love your gliding around on the ice, and people pay good money to see it too. I would do it too but I am just too darn lazy, signed your Friend, Junior the cat
@gabs8513 (48710)
Hey there Junior Cat and thanks I might just right to them and yeah I think I will run away next time and join them as long as I do not do the Splits again that was a bit saw
Well little one ya have to take a bath and get clean if ya don't ya wil stink ya don't want that do ya