If there was a zombie invasion tomorrow...

What would be your weapon of choice? Mine would be a bolt action rifle and a glock.
@myklj999 (47989)
Actually those aren't very good weapons against the Undead. You pretty much need to separate the head from the shoulders, and that only works about 65% of the time. I've always found a flamethrower to be a pretty good weapon, but then you have the whole stench of burning flesh thing to deal with, which isn't really pleasant. But bullets just usually do nothing but piss them off.
i would have voted flamethrower too,but if they run back at you,you're screwed. maybe an abrams tank. squash 'em flat.they won't get back up from that.
Its not the removal of the head that counts, its the destruction of the brain. It stops all connections to all the nerves. Sniper rifle would allow you to take them out with out alerting your position, zombies are not very smart, and the pistol is for if you ever get into a bind. Flamethrowers are bad because if you set them on fire and they come into a building you are in, your screwed.
@theprogamer (10539)
I have the weapon I need in my profile. Lyghtbringer Legendary gear and skill is hard to stop. Plus tons of epic gear to spare.