which life is happy married or bachelar?

what is the answer?
@unuzzz (1274)
hi kishor_cadcam right now, i'd go with the barchelor as i'm single now and enjoy the life i passed .. ^^ maybe when the time come, i'll have enough with the loneliness and place myself in marriage circle thanks .. ^^
I don't know if it is necessary to get married but I think having someone you can count on whether it is a best friend or a sibling increases your happiness level. Living totally alone with no family your whole life I feel would get lonely even if you were happy in your career, ect.
It depends on the person. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages. No one know for sure which one is the best. I've been single and now I'm married, and still don't know what's the answer. Sometimes we need to be alone and other times I can't think of living alone without my husband and my daughter.
@ayrin03 (318)
it depends where your happiness is..some people like to be bachelor and some like to have their own family..