This is the hummingbird..sooo cool

@raydene (9874)
You have to see this.... http://community-2.webtv.net/Velpics/HUM/
hi raydene thanks that is so lovely I had never seen one so up close and that fantastic beek, just right for sipping nectar. we have a ruby throated hummingbird who seems to live in our garden apt. complex. he is always out sipping nectar from one of the flowering bushes here, and he is so gorgeous with his emerald green feathers and ruby neck. I love to watch him and keep wondering where the female is. lol.
Thank you so much for sharing this link. I loved it!! I always have my hummingbird feeder located so that I can see it while working on my computer. I have been watching these little guys for years and they never cease to amaze me. Bt the way I just glanced up and one is feeding as I type this.
@weemam (13377)
awee it is so cute ,but I wanted to hear it sing XX
@fifileigh (3619)
there are lots of hummingbirds by my house. i feed them anyway with birdseeds. my front door looks like a rest stop of birds. sometimes i get doves and pigeons as well and other birds.
@Grandmaof2 (7603)
I just love hummingbirds. I've always wondered what the babies looked like when hatched. I found it interesting to see how they grew and I had to go over all of it again tonight so hubby could see it. He loves birds as well. Thank You so much for this post.
@Polly1 (12648)
That is so cooool, thanks so much for shring. Its always nice just to see hummingbirds, its even nicer to see the nest and the babies.
@ElicBxn (61051)
Thank you, Raydene, for this totally cool website! Watching those babies grow up is awesome!