Do you think that what we discuss at myLot have high-end value..

@p_vadla (1685)
..I want to say that the opinions we submit are highly valuable. Of course I yet know how they (opinions, views,experiences) can be used for.
@SukiSmiles (1993)
I think it depends upon the dicussion. The question to what is your favoite pizza toppings is nothing earth shattering. But other questions where you are trying to find an answer to a question are valuable. Or maybe you are trying to understand or cope with challenges happening in your life. It's wonderful to have another opinion or way of looking at a situation to come to understand it better. It helps widen your view of life and the world around you.
@djmarion (4900)
everybody has their own opinions and in one way or another they are valuable. the views from different people are important and of course intriguing. although i should admit that some of the discussions here are just redundantly posted and are less worthy.
I consider everything I read from myLot as very valuable. Whether they are responses to discussions I have started or discussions that I have responded to, they are all important for me. I may not often post discussions about my current problems or the issues I am confronted with but the different ideas I come across in different discussions are really valuable for me. The beauty of using myLot is that you can always search for relevant posts so that you can always review old posts about certain issues.
@paid2write (5201)
Our opinions are always of value to the person who starts the discussion, because a discussion with no responses is of no value! Seriously I do think a lot of issues discussed at myLot have value because they make us think about things we may not have thought of before. Also it is of value to see what other people think, and to find out things about how other people live in different cultures and other parts of the world. Words of comfort and words of encouragement can make a big difference to someone who is feeling sad or who needs advice. Our words do have value at myLot.