If you are a mom of teen, how do they show you love?

@kaysue4 (951)
I was sitting here thinking about the way my boys have changed in showing me how they love me in between the times that they hate me,, but was wondering how everyone else that has teens, how do they show you love? Mine will give me a hug and a kiss on the cheek once in awhile and sometimes I will even get an I love you mom. What other ways do your teens show you love?
Teenagers, especially boys, do not like to show their love. You just have to accept this and wait until they are older. My boys are now out of the teenage years, and they will let me know they love me (the older -25 more so than the younger -22). My daughter is more open about saying she loves me (except for those difficult early teenage years when her head spun around and she vomitted pea soup if you looked at her wrong, which was all the time). Now she is 20, more human and is quite open with saying she loves me. So, all in all, patience is required while they are going through the teenage years.