America votes a CLEAR 50.00-50.00% on next weeks American Idol Season 7 FINALE.?

@bjcyrix (6907)
Hey, I guess by now all of us are wondering who will be the next American Idol. The finalists are great and very talented and so there are lots of discussions on who is better and who do you want to win: David Archuleta or David Cook? I think both of them are great and for me both of them deserve to be the next American Idol (as with other eliminated contestants on the show) but imagin this: What do you think will happen if all of America voted a clear 50-50 split in the results?? Now that I wouldnt miss for the world!^_^
@Shaun72 (15965)
• Palatka, Florida
I am for David Archuleta myself. David Cook is a great singer though. It would be really neat if it was a tie.
@tthom64 (535)
At this point it might as well be. They will both be huge stars in their own right after this no matter who wins. That's one great thing about this show. Not just the winner wins, but anyone who makes it very far gets noticed by a lot of people and can really build a fan base. That's all record producers need, right, guaranteed sales. LOL.
@Shaun72 (15965)
• Palatka, Florida
That is for sure I have seen a lot of people that were on American Idol make it pretty big. Like Chris Daughtry, Kelly Pickler and quite a few others. I saw Phil Stacy from last year on CMT singing a country song. he made 4th place last year.
@bjcyrix (6907)
Yeah, Im kinda hoping its a tie. Both really deserves to be called the American Idol. Officially I mean. I agree that they are already American Idols in their own right. They already have a solid fan base and yeah I do agree that they will make excellent sales on their own albums. Thanks for your responses!^_^
@howard96h (11642)
• New York, New York
Wouldn't that be funny HA! I can just see Simon's face - hey Paula how can this possibly happen, we just can't have two winners? LOL
@bjcyrix (6907)
yeah, that would be history in the making.LOL and I guess Ryan cant say his tagline anymore: "There can only be ONE American Idol." Thanks for responding.^_^
@howard96h (11642)
• New York, New York
Let's not forget Randy - "Yo check this out, we have two winning dawgs"! LOL
@tthom64 (535)
Let's see, I guess they would have to have a sing-off. Maybe each one could choose a song that the other one had to sing on the spot - ha ha. Archuleta would have to sing "I can't get no satisfaction" and Cook would have to sing "You raise me up" or somethin. Or maybe they could choose their favorite song and then the judges would have to vote. Paula couldn't choose and we'd end up with a tie again LOL.
@bjcyrix (6907)
LOL! That is a really nice scenario!hahaha I can just imagine the scene. Thanks for responding.^_^
• Pakistan
Uh dear what can i say about it.i have no interest in politics.
@bjcyrix (6907)
uhm hi. Im not talking about the presidential elections in America. Im talking about the tv show AMerican Idol. I dont have any interest in politics too. Thanks for the response.^_^