birthday burn horror

United States
May 18, 2008 4:55pm CST
i read this in todays news paper.. a dentist poured alcohol onto a grill at her sons birthday party while the children were trying to toast marshmellows the grill ignited in to a fireball, and flames caught an 8 year old boy burning him over 70% of his body. now this party was held in her office were she practices dentisrty, my thing is why would you pour alcohol on a grill while your indoors, you shouldnt even has poured the alcohol period. i feel so sorry for the boy hwho got burned..
No responses