Mother Love

China
There's no things could be compared with Mother Love.At one time,I had this thougt mother is self-serving.In their eyes and hears,the children are the most important ,and they are the No1 forever.I think it's too ---.But,after I listend the reports about SiChuan earthquack,I know that many children could live now,they were protected by their parents.Their lives are given by their parents the second time.Parents Love is great.And they won't think over too much ,as long as their children could live.I was moved deeply.Althoug I have no child now,I could understand our parents love us how deeply.Be healthy ,all the parents in the world.
@pree_6 (434)
definitely parents are the greatest asset anyone could have..no one can fill the place of a mother or a father..parents live for us and guide us in a proper way...even though they shout at us its for our good..parents are gods gift..its said that the importance of a particular person/a thing cant be realized when they are/it is near you...same way i had my mom leaving abroad..and i was missing her so much and realized that i needed her so much inspite of the arguments we had...so the worth of the person is known only in their absence..i love and respect my parents very much...thanks for sharing this wonderful thought..cheers!...
Yes.I love my parents too.They give me a lot.And has no redound.
@besthope44 (12141)
She is my best friend, to share and decide. Thats my best mom and she is unbeatable!I love her so much