ReviewStream.com VS SharedReviews.com

sharedreviews.com and reviewstream.com - Both sites offer to pay you for every review that you submit to their site. REviewstream offers up to $2 per review and SharedREviews offers revenue sharing based on votes of other users.
@bjcyrix (6907)
Hey, anybody members of these sites or has written a review for them? Which of these two is better? HAve you been paid by them? How long did it take you to get your first payout? Please share your experiences. Thanks!^_^
@paid2write (5201)
I write for both of them but I have not been paid yet. I will be paid next month by Shared Reviews, for my share of April revenue, even though I only started half way through the month and only wrote a few reviews. I will earn much more in May. I really like that site. You get paid for voting as well as for writing your reviews. I find it as addictive as myLot because there is such a big range of products to read about and vote on. I have not yet reached payout with Review Stream and I need to write a lot more to get there. The best thing about Review Stream is you can review anything you want, but you don't always get paid the full rate.
@sdas86 (6076)
Hi, Wow. So, it means that both the sites are really paying members. I will surely join the site and make some money.
@bjcyrix (6907)
Oh, so each has its pros and cons huh? So I guess SharedREviews is better with the payout and the ways of payout and REviewStream is better for the topics that you might review. I read somewhere that REviewstream has a minimum payout of $50. Which of the two sites will take you to $50 faster if you write the same number of reviews?taking into account your average amount of earnings? Thanks for your response by the way.
You are right it is $50 minimum at Review Stream and, of course, it depends on how many reviews you write and how many get paid full rate of $2. Shared Reviews pays out monthly and will make the paypal payment for my April Cycle earnings the third week of June.
@sdas86 (6076)
Hi, I'm not a member of these 2 sites because I never hear about the sites. Maybe I can try them out.
@bjcyrix (6907)
Hey, yeah sure you can try them out. Ive heard of REviewStream before but I just recently learned of SharedREviews an hour ago and thought of which site to write for..or maybe both of them. Just weighing the pros and cons. Thanks for your response, glad that this discussion helped you somehow, goodluck with your reviews!^_^
@sdas86 (6076)
Hi, Thanks for the details. I will join those sites and try them out. Thanks.
@freedomg (1684)
I've just started writing for review stream so I have not gotten paid yet. I hadn't heard of shared reviews but will be checking them out now. Thanks
@bjcyrix (6907)
OH, well, you're welcome. Hope your reviews will bring in some extra. Goodluck and thanks for responding!^_^