Which mobile phone do you like?

China
Nokia ,Motorola or Sony Erission? I love Sony Erission and use two years .But it has been broken .Now my cell phone is lenovo ,a perfect brand in china.
Personally, I have a Nokia, and I hate it. LOL, but my husband has an Ocean by Helio and it is awesome! I want his phone. LOL Granted he needs it, and I really don't. :O)
@k8cath (341)
Hi! I am wondering what Helio looks like.. :s anyway, my parents use to tell me that I don't really need a (new) phone.. I think we are of similar stand on having a phone - wanting another and hating what we have. :))
I am using nokia working cool for me.now planing to get a nokia with maps and navigation
@p_vadla (1687)
I like Sony Walkman.
I used to have a Motorola, now i moved on to iPhone
@techdoc (10)
Hi..I m usning Nokia 73 for last 1 year nd i m qute satisfed wid its features nd long batterylife. With 3.2 MP cam nd large display..Oh.. u ll be a fan of it. But the ph is lil heavywt. But I always like 2 be wid my nokia coz it guarantees abt the durability!
@k8cath (341)
really? I thought lenovo is only for laptops..:D anyway, I am currently using Nokia now because my real phone (Sony Ericsson) is just too old to hold my conversations and whatever stuff I had to do. I'm stuck with either my mom or my younger sister's Nokia phone..
I would say Sony Ericsson. My W700i is the most affordable and ideal features mobile that I've found so far. I think this is my best phone till now. There are mini-torch light, notes, Camera 2.0 MP, Walkman, WAP, etc
@jyjnl_jia (429)
I like my SAMSUNG D908.
I use Nokia, and have been in love with Nokia for a long time. Nokia used to be the brand with the cute design for phones when the others are just phone. But now, there are so many other brands that offers just as much as Nokia and have great designs like Nokia. So now, I don't look for brand when having cell phones, I tend to look for the features I need.
Dopod! I am using it now. I also have Sony Ericsson P990i.