Democrat Threatens Takover of Oil Companies

During the House panel hearings on oil prices yesterday Rep. Maxine Waters threatened to socialize .... er.. take over the oil companies if the prices didn't come down. Much like Hugo Chavez of Venezuela, she obviously wants to control the nations oil. We already know that the democrats want to control everything and want us to be more like some of these other enlightened countries... China for example. Here is the link to the complete story and video.... http://wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=65111 What do you think, should the government take over big oil to control prices? Does the government even have the authority to do so? Do you think the democrats have an agenda to socialize America?
@gewcew23 (8010)
I guess that no one heard about that comment by Pinko Maxipad Waters. While I was away from MyLot a heard about this. Of course you, Destiny seem to have been the only one to have reported on this. Well I cannot imagen why, the new media doing it's job to protect the backsides of it's masters the DNC. The scary thing is in some Democrat circles Maxipad Waters is a heroine, but I say she is on heroin. I came up on that one in my car. To your first two question, #$%& no, sorry for my not so lady like language. To your last one *&%$ yes, once again sorry for my lack of control, and God help us all if they do.
Isn't she the one who used to be on welfare years ago before she made it into politics? I'm betting her ego was in overdrive when she was power tripping on those rich white guys. I wonder how much oil stock she owns?