Incredible Bargain Shopping

@mizcash (686)
Iam not sure if any of you have this warehouse sales center where live, it's call "Uclaimed Baggage Depot'. It's where the unclaimed baggages are emptied and itemsput on sale. I recently went to the one where I live here in Alabama and my was I surprised, there seem to be everything under the sun for sale and at bargain prices.I got a brand new bread maker for $30 and some designer jeans for $6.My friend got abour $300 worth of jewellery for $45. We pick a whole lot of nic nacs for so little, I think I'll be visiting there once a month.
well good for you your very lucky, the only thing we have over here that can be compard is marshells and tj maxx.. i hit those stores about once every other month, you need alot of time to look thru the racks, but sometimes you come out with good stuff..
@thepipes (163)
never heard of that before and sounds like it would be a great place to find some awesome deals. hope that I can find one near me like that.