Are you close to your father?

Well, there are kids who are close either to their mother or their father. Fortunately, both my father and mother are closed to me. I love their different unqie characteristics. But speaking of father, I love to be with him because he is fun to be with. He keeps on making funny jokes which made me laugh every time we are together. He is full of action that is vey intertaining. Oh!! I love it. I have a cousin who rarely talk with his father. They just talk when they ask or answer question. Oh!! what a boring life when they were at home. They are vrey quiet when they are together. Unlike us, Oh!! my!! we are so noisy specially when my father starts to intertain us. What about you? how close are you with your dad? Are you scared with him? or just shy to be with him I mean uncomfortable when he is there? there are some kids who feel that way. I just love to hear that...It is nice to learn from others too. thanks
@jofeli (504)
I think I closer to my father than mom. Probably because he's very attentive, and patient and can do anything concerning practical things. He's a fighter since he never gives up on anything. I can say that because he's deformed, he's using a stick to walk, nevertheless, he keeps on moving, doing and learning things that even the healthy and strong ones won't do. Above all, he has the warmest heart on earth. Gosh, he's so fantastic. I'm a fan of him... :)
yeah, you're right!! there are times that father is easy to talk to than mother. Most mothers are havaing lots of questions, why, how when.. but father would just say, ok..'That's why some kids like dad most than moms. But there are some father;s who are more hard than mom. so it depends upon the case. Thanks for sharing.
I have never been close to my father as he left us when i was 2 and i never saw him until i contacted him a few years back, so altho we are in touch we are not close, he is more like a friend than anything. I was very fortunate to have a fantastic grandfather tho on my mothers side, he was like a dad to me and a great father figure - he was a fantastic man all round and i couldnt have wished for a better male role model :) unfortunatly he passed away in 2005 and i miss him terribly :(
oh!! I'm sorry to hear that!! but you are blessed to have a grand father. Yes, some grand fathers also are like fathers. thanks for sharing.