How to lose weight the abdomen and thigh?

China
I'm not fat,but my abdomen and thigh is fatter than other part of my body.So,I think I should part lose weight.Do you have some good practical ways to deal with this?And please give some advice to me.Tks!
Abdominal fat is the problem area for men. Thigh area is the problem area for women. Overlapping area is very common. Most of weight gain is by eating disorders. You have your six pack of abs under neath your abdomen, if all the fat is removed. People think to exercise the particular part to get rid of fat in there. It is a bogus idea. Did you fed your thigh or belly particularly? Answer is no, fat gets distributed , but has a specific gender based predisposition. So to get rid of fat one has to do exercise that involve whole body.In that way it will get away from the whole body. Running, cycling, swimming are the most simple exercise that one does without getting noticed. So your best bet is running. But I believe reducing your calorie intake a little has some beneficial effect still do not starve your self. Try stairs instead of lifts. Squatting or sitting down cross legged while at home surprisingly can exercise you to help reduce abdominal and thigh girth . It is similar to basic yoga posture(padmasan). Swimming is good way to do exercise. Well thats it for now. Bye and happy slimming down.
Oh,you are a the expert of body.I'll take lots of exercise to keep slim.
@heartsoul (311)
My abdomen is also a little fatter than other parts of my body. By running for half an hour every morning, I succeed in losing some weight. I suggest you can have a try and take more exercises. Also healthy food will also help you to keep fit.
Oh,tks for your advice.I think taking exercise is the best way to lose weight.It has no side-effect.I'll try to running .I think take yoga is also a better way to keep fit.But,I have no extro money and time to do this.So,I'LL choose the running.