Ok since I am pretty new here How do you

add a pic to your discussion need a lil help here? sorry for such a lame discussion lol lol
@pree_6 (434)
hey come on,there is nothing wrong to ask something which u are not familiar with..once u start a discussion u have an option called "add an image" right below the space u have for writing the discussion subject...make use of the option to add images...good luck!...happy mylotting..
Thank You very much I will have to try that out!
Sugar you will not be able to add pics for some time yet... You must prove mylot worthy and post 500 post to copy past or add pics..... Now you can add them to your profile but not your discussions.
@pree_6 (434)
dear angel i have not posted 500 posts but i can add images to the discussion....that add image option is very much available to me..
@MsTickle (25050)
Don't worry my friend, quite a few of us have started similar discussions. One of the good things about this place is that there will always be someone who at least tries to help you. It's a great place. You might want to try and pad your discussions out more so there is more to them. Your discussion is very simple and to the point but it would be better if it were more complex. You'll get the hang of things here...just keep going!