what type of peanut butter do you like?

This few things i really do enjoy, luxuriously enjoy smooth and no crunch...ahh ahh....peanut butter. How about you? do you like smooth one or the one with crunch? For me evey moment counts, every thing is a gift!
@luvstochat (6911)
As long as it is Jiffy peanut butter I can eat either cruncy or creamy. I prefer the creamy but once in awhile you are just in the mood for something cruncy. I will not buy any brand but Jiff peanut butter though.
@ebsharer (5515)
I love crunchy my husband likes creamy. We also have organic for when my mom comes. And thats like a creamy with little crunchy. BUT I only like it on SOFT bread. Hard to spread but ohhh sooo good. And a glass of milk! Ummm I'm hungery. Is it lunch time yet!?
@kykidd (6818)
I really enjoy JIF crunchy peanut butter. Most people can't tell the difference in brands and say I should buy generic. But I can not only tell the difference in the taste, but also in the way it works in my digestive system. :)