have you ever dump someone love?

@cross10 (506)
Indonesia
It must really hurt for the person that being dumped, it seem to fell betrayed, and maybe much worser.I do not know the exact feeling, i just almost had that feeling once, but lucky my gf came back to me.It must be take really long time to heal yourself, if you on the dumped person.But i don't know what happen to the person who dump someone, what are they thinking? Anyone please share here, and gave your own opinion
@okwusman1 (2249)
• Abuja, Nigeria
yes, i have actually dumped someone i love so much, this is because of a bad dream i had about her and she kept begging me to re-unite with her. though, it hurts but i don't have any other option than to dump her. she cried and begged but no way.
@cross10 (506)
What kind of bad dream? she having an affair? Well somtimes dream are almost same like reality, but it doesn't acctually. Maybe in some cases it would be the reality like de javu. But we still need to thnk bout it
@luckycat (220)
• Bolivia
I dumped someone i really love.I don't know how he get through this.Even now i was so sorry.I dumped him because i was young that time and we lived in different cities, i felt lonely meanwhile there's several boys love me and treat me .so i dumped him and hang out with another guy.It turns out that the guy was a jerk.sutpid me.hum.