How about Harry Potter!?

There are so many fans of harry potter. Even i am one. I like the books much more than the movies and it's because it intrests me more than just watching the pictures it also improves my vocabloury. I like Happy Potter because it's highly imaginative yet so near to be true nature. What do you like in Harry Potter or which book do you like and why?
@leafgxu (472)
I am s fan of harry potter too. I like harry potter because the stories of it make me exciting and have an imagine.
@Essie119 (673)
I am a fan of both the books and the movies although there is so much more in the books than could ever be incorporated into a film. The books are extremely well written - J.K. Rowling was able to appeal to children and adults alike. As to Harry Potter himself - I was often not overly fond of him (sulky teenager) but my favourite character was Snape.
@twallace (2675)
Harry Potter is nice i got to read the book of the last one before the movie came out. The book is always better than the movie. I just not to long ago read the Golden Compass. I read the book before the movie and when i got a chance to see the movie the book was better. The movie ended with things missing that the book covered. Also there will be another movie after this one; there are 2 other books written. If you have not seen the Golden Compass you should check it out. It's like Potter but a little different.
I also like to read the books. Maybe because I grew up reading fairytales, that's why I like fantasy stories. I first read it in high school and liked it instantly. I think it's because the story made my imagination to become active. But recently, I prefer to read less stressful fantasy books, like Terry Pratchett's discworld.