Your Cellphone Keeps Ringing

@neildc (17251)
Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
Hi boss, what's inside your bag? What do you have in there? A telephone? You mean you have your phone in your bag? Where is the cord? Where will you connect that? Ooops, sorry, is that what they call mobile telephone. Ah, ok. Those were the lines I uttered my previous employer about 20 years ago. That was almost the same time that mobile phones were introduced. He was carrying at that time, a cellular phone which I already forgot the brand, the one that is almost the same looks of a telephone units we have. But no wires connected on walls, with about 2 inches rubber antenna. That time, the only thing that you can with those cellphones is to make and receive a call. Those were the analog cellular phones. And today, there are lots of phones available. 2G phones, 3G, Music Phones, Iphone and a lot more. I also used an analog cellphone in mid-90's, when the company issued me one. I remember its brand was OKI, but I don't remember the model of it. Have you experienced using an analog cellphones? Do you remember its brand or model? Or you only used the new generation phones, with camera and so on?
@dhangski (3194)
LOL best. But seriously, I haven't tried it. I remember I saw that kind of phone with my cousin. I only had a beeper then. The first phone that I had was the first analog phone of nokia. My father gave it to me. But when the text messaging came, I owned a Panasonic. Then shifted to Nokia 3310. I had that phone for about 2 years until I bought a camera phone. Nokia 7650. Now I have an N95 (gift from my husband).
@neildc (17251)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
Actually, I haven't tried that kind, with the sling that looks like you have a bag on your shoulder, lol. Or the one that they called, Banana-type cellphone. But the one that I used, was a smaller version of the banana-type with a very bulky and heavy battery pack. I just looked at that phone lately, while the kids played with the old phones at home. Those phones are history now, gang.
Wow! N95? Thats a very nice mobile phone and very expensive too! How I wish I am as rich as you so I could afford to buy such a very high tech phone.
@dhangski (3194)
I'm not rich, it's a gift from my husband last Christmas.
@julyteen (13259)
• Davao, Philippines
i haven't tried using those kind of celphones. my first celphone was modeled by nokia. it doesn't have a camera yet, but by the time i bought it, it was the latest model of nokia. now,, i am using the one that goes with a camera but it is not the latest model already.
@longbangod (1791)
I don't remember the exact year, but I think it was somewhere between 1993 and 1994. I got my first analog mobile phone. It was motorola 1100 I think. I like the Ericcson so much because it is smaller but that time motorola is the only available. It was really big and the battery drains so fast. I think the talk time when the battery is full is only less than 30 minutes.