Best mother for animal

@agihcam (1915)
My wife is a best mother,my mom is a best mother,All mom's here at mylot are best mother.But hey,can we hold for a minute and think if animals have also the best mother?I guess there is,so what is the animal that you think would be consider as best mother?Please feel free to share while I was thinking mine.Thanks.
@ferdzNK (3214)
We have a female dog one time, nothing to special in terms of breed, native as we call it. She serves us well, one time she gave birth to some puppies, only hours later all did not survive. We figure they are all too sickly or something is wrong with her. She never had the chance to have one since then. If I could remember it right she's 5 years old with us when my father bring home a month old japanese peach. Normally dogs would get jealous with the new comer but to our surprise she cared for it and treated it like her own. She even lactated to feed the puppy. What I figured then was there is a maternal instinct in every female mammals. They would readily give it when ever there's a need. Nature has her way of dealing with life.