How many of you mylotters are in a band?

My band broke up recently, but I'm gonna put a new one together. What's your band's name and what do you sound like? Influences?
@myklj999 (30154)
• Olney, Illinois
I used to be lead vocalist and ganja smoker for a band called "Tantrum". We were your typical hard rock/metal band; overtones of Priest, the Cult, Ozzy. Wrote 6 fairly good originals we performed and about 12 bad ones. Mostly cover tunes though. Played a few bars, a couple local music fests and several parties. Broke up about 10 years ago; don't know where any of the other guys are now, but I'm a local Karaoke Superstar.
@BeckyAnn (266)
That's awesome! -Lol- Any way I could get a hold on those six good ones? =]
@Tantrums (949)
I had a band too, we did not break up or anything, it's just we need to have a break. We are called mood swings ( and yes we're all dudes), our musical style would be much like Mr. Big type rock n roll.
@earplugz (35)
Im a guitarist of a band, and Ive been in a lot of bands too. I got a lot of influences, but the most recent is Rock Indie Experimental. So better check us out sometime.
I used to be in one. And that was a really short time period in my teen years, lol. I don't think I'd ever go back to being in a band. The whole process is too tedious for me and I'd probably end up losing my sight for great music. But you know what, I never say never. Well, sometimes I do, but not in this case.
I was in my school's lab band. it's over now.
@lilaclady (28236)
I am not in a band as I don't have a musical bone in my body but I do help a musician here in Melbourne with publicity he has several bands odd and on, he plays country rock with 60's influences...