Would you ever bike or hike across country?

I totally would. I have been thinking about this for a bit and I think I would have to do a lot of planning and train myself. Obviously lose weight, but I would seriously do this and have been thinking I might when my kids are off to college. That gives me 18 years to get ready. Would you do this?
I have never done that but I would really love too. But I don't know anyone who would want to do it with me. Hubby's not the adventurous type of person, he actually stay away from things like that. And I think it would be too expensive too, with the bike price and all.
Well if the alternative is driving then no its not!
You're right, compared to riding a car, riding a bike would be cheaper
• South Korea
I will but the first thing to do is to learn how to bike..lol. At this age (34), I still don't know how to ride a bike. Biking really is good way of exercising at the same time you can travel many places by using this. I hope sometime in the future , I maybe able to do this.
It is never too late to learn!